CANAKKALE FESTIVAL ACADEMY
TERMS OF APPLICATION
Çanakkale Festival Academy will be held between 21—29 August 2021. Young artists who wants to participate in the Academy can take part in 3 fields. As a soloist, as a chamber music soloist or as an orchestra member.
In addition, they will have the opportunity to have two private lessons with the respectable proffesors of their fields, and gain experience as amember of an orchestra or chamber music orchestra.
– Candidates wishing to apply to the Academy must be born between 1 January 1991 and 31 December 2004.
– Candidates should send a Youtube link of a visual recording of their solo piece (recorded with in the last 6 months), accompanied by a string orchestra (videos can be uploaded to Youtube privately).
– Candidates are required to obtain the orchestra and conductor parties of their work that they wish to perform with the orchestra, and submit them to the Festival Organizing Committee by Sunday, 8 August 2021, the latest.
– Each candidate will prepare at least one solo piece to be performed in the recitals, organized within the Festival.
– Candidates should indicate two works that they would like to work on in the individual classes .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION
- Copy of identity card
- High resolution photo, to be used in the poster (must be taken with concert outfit and the instrument)
- Short resume
- A receipt, show,ng that the participation fee of 3,800 TL has been paid to the bank account of Aşkın Enterprise Art and Organization IBAN: TR 470006 4000 0011 1351 1407 78
- Youtube link of the recording (solo part only) that the candidate want s to perform with the string orchestra.